Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Girly and Gutsy


I LOVE this pink Mace gun!  It sprays pepper spray from up to 25 feet at any angle.  While we were on vacation last week, our house was broken into.  I can't begin to describe how violated I feel knowing that strangers were roaming my home, touching my things.  Luckily, they didn't get away with much.  Only my 2-year old's piggy bank, probably containing $200-$300.  These situations just make people a little more cautious and wary.  I definitely need some means of protecting myself if something like that were to happen while I was home alone.  I just don't know if I feel comfortable having a gun in my home while my children are still living with me.  But this cute little Mace sprayer might put a Carolina hurtin' on someone!

$69.95

No comments:

Post a Comment