Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Eye Wrinkles, Anyone?



So I admit it!
I have wrinkles.

I don't have crows feet, or the type of eye wrinkles that Botox can fix.  I have wrinkles up under my eye where no Botox needle can go.  It's frustrating.  I tried eye creams by Roc, Estee Lauder, Lancome, and others I can't even remember and nothing helps. 

Then yesterday, while at the dermatologist with my son, I ran into the aesthetician who does my microdermabrasion treatments and I asked her what to try.  She handed me this little gem and the hefty price tag that went along with it. 

But, who can put a price on beauty, right? 

So I am giving it a try. 

This cream goes around your entire eye, not just on the wrinkle.  It's supposed to provide a lift along with a firming of the skin.  The product promises to restore the elasticity around the eye and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.  Exactly what I need! 


The ELASTIderm Eye Products are only available through your skin care professional because they contain powerful, yet gentle ingredients:
  • Bi-mineral complex: Includes zinc and copper to help restore elasticity and build collagen
  • Malonic acid: Patent-pending Obagi formulation that helps stimulate the production of skin cells
  • Blueberry extract: Provides antioxidants that help eliminate free radicals
  • Penetrating Therapeutics™: An Obagi technology that helps drive the ingredients deep into the skin
 I just started using it this morning so I'll keep you posted with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment