Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Foundation



I have been wearing this Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Foundation for a while now and I just love it!  I have some broken capillaries in my face and a very uneven skin tone with lots of red undertones so I like something a with a lot of coverage.  Trouble is, it's difficult to find something full coverage that isn't so heavy you can literally feel it on your face.  Then I found this Estee Lauder.  It's light and doesn't make me feel like I've got a ton of make up on.  I get the coverage I need without the heaviness.  The consultant recommended I use a foundation brush to put it on and talked me into spending way too much money on a brush that I literally used once.  The brush did make it feel heavy and I thought it looked heavy, too.  I was never able to get the brush to apply it in a way that looked natural.  So I switched to a sponge (I like the Laura Mercier teardrop-shaped sponge) and that worked so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment