I like anything with the word "Cheeseburger" in it.
Actually, I like most anything with the word "Cheese".
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (10 oz.) can diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 (16 oz.) can chili beans, drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin (optional)
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 1/4 cups Hungry Jack® Buttermilk Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 3/4 cup milk
- Green and red bell pepper strips
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Coat 9-inch pie plate with no-stick cooking spray.
- BROWN ground beef. Drain. Add tomatoes, beans, chili powder, garlic powder and cumin. Heat through. Spoon into prepared pie plate. Layer with 3/4 cup cheese. Whisk pancake mix and milk in small bowl until smooth. Spread evenly over cheese. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Alternate green and red pepper strips on top in a spoke design.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool 10 to 15 minutes before serving.