Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Today I Wore...

 
Sweater - NY&Co
Pinstrip Pants - NY&Co
Sequined Leopard Ballet Flats - American Rag
 
Is it just me or has NY&Co been going downhill lately?  That used to be my go-to store for work clothes that were reasonably priced and still fashionable.  Here lately I haven't been able to find much of anything in there.  I'm not sure what is going on but they just don't seem to be keeping up with the changing of the trends.  I just happened to find this sweater there Saturday but there was little else in the store.  These pants I've probably had seven or eight years.  I hate to say it but our local mall just doesn't have much anymore.  NY&Co was about the only place I could count on to have something I liked, that was age appropriate (at my age, it's a fine line between trying to look too young and dressing like your Grandma) and in my price range.  I hope they get it back together soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment