Thursday, October 25, 2012
Candy Corn Bark
And speaking of candy corn...
Candy bark is one of the easiest treats you can make. These candy pieces are great to have around the house as a snack, or perfect to serve at parties. Put in cute boxes or decorative bags, they make great gifts!
Here's what you’ll need:
2 cups milk chocolate candy melts
2 cups white chocolate (vanilla) candy melts
1/2 cup orange candy melts
1/2 cup yellow candy melts
About a cup of candy corn
1. Spread melted milk chocolate on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. I used a baking sheet that was roughly 9×13. Place baking sheet in the freezer for about 5 minutes until chocolate has hardened.
2. Melt white chocolate, and yellow and orange candy melts. Spread white chocolate evenly over milk chocolate layer.
3. Working quickly, spoon the orange and yellow candy over the melted white chocolate, randomly. Use a knife to draw swirls in the chocolate.
4. Before candy sets, sprinkle candy corns across the top of the bark, pressing gently to make sure it sticks.
5. Place pan in the freezer for about 5 minutes, then remove and break into pieces.