Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

In Case You Were Wondering...

I know what some of you are thinking.  Why does she think we care what she wore every day???  Okay, so I'll admit it.  I'm not REALLY keeping a photo journal of my outfits, although I have to admit it's helped me put together different outfits and keep a record of what I wore when so that I don't double up too soon. 

No, that's not it.

I have an ulterior motive...

I'm really trying to see, actually see, my weight loss journey.

It's one thing to see the number on the scale getting lower, and don't get me wrong, I'm totally excited about that.  But what I really want is to actually see the difference. 

So I decided to start taking pictures of the process.

And I'm quite proud of myself because, as of today, I've lost 41 pounds!

Go Nikki!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment