Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Baked Spaghetti

Tonight for supper, I plan on making a baked spaghetti.  It is usually a meal that is quick and that the whole family enjoys.  Now, things don't always go as planned.  Sometimes I have every intention of cooking and then I get home and someone says, "Can we order pizza?" or "I've been thinking about tacos all day.  Can you make those tonight?"  but for tonight the plan is baked spaghetti.  Here's how I do it.



2 jars spaghetti sauce (I use Prego Three Cheese)
1 1/2 lbs hamburger meat, browned and drained
8 oz cooked angel hair pasta
1 1./2  cup grated cheddar cheese
1  1/2 cup grated Monterrey jack cheese
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan

Preheat oven to 350.
Combine spaghetti sauce and hamburger meat and simmer until hot. 
Cover the bottom of a 13x9 pan or dish with a think layer of sauce.
Add a layer of pasta and 1/2 cup each of cheddar and jack cheese.  Repeat the layers ending with the sauce.
Put in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
Add the remaining cheddar and jack, plus the Parmesan cheese and bake 5 more minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment