Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 24, 2012

Restaurant Review: Cribbs Kitchen


Last night I tried a new restaurant, Cribbs Kitchen at 226 East Main Street in Spartanburg.  Let me just say I was quite impressed with this casual fine dining establishment!  We got great service from their friendly staff (Shout out to Taylor, our waiter) and the industrial atmosphere was modern and up-tempo.  One of the things I liked most was that me and my 2 friends got a table immediately.  It was 6:30 on Thursday evening, still a little early for the crowd, so getting seated quickly wasn’t a problem.  I also liked that there was so much to choose from on the menu. They specialize in burgers and you can get anything from a Breakfast Burger (gourmet burger with a fried egg and bacon) to the Jamiepooh, which I loved because of the name (burger with applewood bacon, onion rings, and BBQ sauce).  Along with the many burger choices, there were awesome looking salads, wraps, paninis and sandwiches, as well as many steak, chicken and sea food options.  Everything looked amazing! After agonizing over my choices, I finally went with the Kitchen Club with Parmesan Fries and I was not disappointed in my decision.  All three of us were very pleased with our dinners. I would also highly recommend the Fontina Fondue appetizer.  Yummy!  We even got a Crème Brule to finish it off.  It was great food, great atmosphere, great service and all reasonably priced.  Thank goodness Spartanburg is finally getting some more casual fine dining restaurants.  We need more like Cribbs Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment