Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 27, 2012

I'm baaaack.....again!

Wow!  I can't believe my summer vacation is over and I'm back at work, filling young minds with literature and correct grammar. 

I know summer is not officially over yet and Lord knows it's still sweltering hot outside most days.  For me, though, once I go back to school, summer might as well be over. 

I had a great vacation.  We went to the beach a few times, has some pool parties, took a few laps around the lake on the pontoon, and grilled quite a few burgers.  It was great being able to sleep a little later (though my two year old made sure it wasn't too much later) and laze around by the pool all day.  I really enjoyed being to spend so much time with my two children, though.  That is what I most look forward too and what I most miss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment