Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL????

Pinned Image

I never in a million years thought I would hear myself say this but...

I'm ready for football season!!!!!

I really had a blast last year going to all of the Clemson home games.  At first, I'll admit I just did it because it was an opportunity to spend some time with my husband.  We don't get a lot of "couple" time with two kids and busy schedules, so I figured we could have at least have Saturdays just for the two of us...and 80,000 screaming football fans.  But even though it was just supposed to be about my husband, I found myself really enjoying the games.  I loved the atmosphere.  I loved the tailgating.  And I learned a lot about football, too!  So now, I'm ready! 

No comments:

Post a Comment