Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Roasted Veggies

Pinned Image


I have a house full of picky eaters, and I include myself in that description.  I admit that when it comes to veggies, I am just as closed-minded as the rest of the Hannah clan.  I'm getting better, trying new things, and making an effort, but I'm taking it slowly. 

I seem to like veggies more when they are roasted or grilled, or even raw.  This tip for roasting worked great and every member of my family (even the 2 year old) ate their fair share of vegetables at this dinner. 

I cubed some potatoes, sliced some zucchini, and added baby carrots to a zip loc baggie.  You may also add sweet potatoes, whole garlic cloves, onions, squash, or even tomatoes depending on the veggies you like.  I added 2 tablespoons of olive oil, a few shakes of grated Parmesan cheese, and 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.  After squishing them all around to make sure they were coated, I put them in the oven at 350 for about 35 to 40 minutes. Sprinkle with shredded Parmesan or Swiss (or both!) for the last 10 minutes.

Yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment