Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas Morning Crepe

Pinned Image

When I was a child, I can remember sleeping in the room that my 2 sisters shared on Christmas Eve so that we could all be together on Christmas morning.  The three of us would barely sleep at all, so excited and anxious about running into the living room to see what Santa had brought. If we fell asleep at all, we only slept for a few hours, waking up at 1 or 2 am.  We believed it was morning and would be ready to go and see all of our rewards for being good little girls.  My parents, therefore, had to set a rule that we weren't allowed to get out of bed until we saw daylight.  Those were excruciating hours!

I love this idea of the crepe paper door tie!  This would be a great way to keep kids snug in their rooms until Santa has finished all of his business and has made it safely back up the chimney and out of sight.  I also love the thought of my little one busting through all of this paper, excited to see what Santa left for her. 

I got this idea from http://secretsofasupermommy.blogspot.com/2010/03/birthdayfun-things-to-do-on-real.html

No comments:

Post a Comment