Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Missing the Beach...

The weather is just starting to turn a wee bit cooler.  Not too much, and it's still pretty warm in the afternoons.  But the mornings have a chill and so do the evenings and no one is sweating and sweltering in 105 degree temps anymore. 

And I kinda miss it.

I'm a summer girl.  I can't help it.  I do love the Autumn weather, it's not that I don't.  Autumn is definitely my second favorite season.  But I just love the long days and the swimming pool weekends and the beach, oh yes I do love the beach.  I've been (finally) uploading photos of our beach trip from my phone to my computer and it made me realize just how much I miss the beach and how I would love to be there right now.  We took our family trip to Cherry Grove, South Carolina this year and I fell in love with this stretch of beach.  It's a cozy little beach town with a small amusement park, a pier, and quite a few ice cream parlors.  I definitely want to go back next year. 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment