Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 21, 2014

Confession


Okay, I’m going to admit something here that I’m not proud of.  My husband is planning a golf trip in a couple of weeks and I’m very nervous about being at home alone with my two kids.  Especially now that we have the baby!  I could handle my four year old for the weekend.  But add a three month old into the mix and I’m just not sure I can do this!  I’m spoiled, okay?  My husband is a whole lot of help and I have gotten used to having him around.  He is leaving on a Thursday and not coming home till Sunday.  The weekend might not be so bad, but Friday is going to be difficult.  I will have to get up early enough to get all three of us ready, fed, and out the door.  I will have to go 20 miles south to drop the baby off with my sister, then 30 miles north to get me and the four year old where we need to be.  And hopefully I’ll make it to work by 7:45.  My mom has offered to come and spend Thursday night with me and I’m taking her up on it.  But the point is…

I feel bad that I’m not prepared for this.  I feel inadequate that I’m nervous about keeping my own children.  I am a mother of three – I’m supposed to be pretty good at this by now, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment